This intensive and practical training on warehouse Logistics and inventory management will help participants stay in touch with the most important
new concepts in the warehousing/distribution field, allowing you to respond to the ever-changing operational demands created by an ever expanding global market.
This training is designed to enable participants
- Recognize the importance of an organized and effective warehouse storage system
- Know and appreciate the modern trends in warehousing.
- Learn the use of inventory management in warehouse management.
- Adopt the different warehouse procedures and best practices in warehouse management.
- Newly appointed as well as experienced supervisors
- Plant, inventory, and materials personnel
- Physical distribution and other personnel
- Store and shipping staff and supervisors
- Managers, supervisors, and data processing personnel interested in increasing the efficiency of warehouse layouts, systems, and operations
Here is what our attendees are saying...
"Training was interesting and the facilitators, very warm'...Blessing,
"Excellent facilitation with well-tailored materials. Hope to attend
further courses with Goal-Net International”. Etta, FHI 360