Getting the right people to the right place at the right time is pure hard work. It’s even harder making sure that they have everything they need when they get where they’re going.
Effective and efficient administration is crucial to the success of learning activities.
This course will equip participants with the essential skills to give expert support, with confidence, in the planning and preparation of training events. It provides a good knowledge of training processes and best practice
- By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the role, skills, qualities and attributes which lead to success.
- Create training policies and your organisation’s strategy.
- Keep up-to-date with training issues.
- Establish training needs and create training plans.
- Understand the training cycle and supporting system.
- Master training records
- Equip with the essential skills to confidently give expert support in the planning and preparation of training events
- Identify learning styles
Training Administrators, Training Company Coordinators,Training Managers' Secretaries, Training Assistants and Course Secretaries and individuals who are looking to build their confidence and contribution